Truck Loader Crane Competency Course
Why do a Truck Mounted Load Lifting Equipment course with TR Master Drive Services?
A practical and theory-based course designed to provide drivers, handlers and operators the skills and knowledge to safely and legally operate truck-mounted load lifting equipment in any applicable environment.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
To produce drivers, handlers and operators who are able to:
- Ensure site safety.
- Prepare load lifting equipment for operation.
- Transfer a load.
- Secure load lifting equipment for transport.
Course Structure & Duration
- 4 – 5 hours in total.
- Made up of approximately 1-hour theory followed by practical exercises and assessment.
- Courses can be structured to meet company specific needs.
Equipment Requirements - Clients to supply:
- A truck with mounted crane.
- A load.
- A safe, practical Training Area.
- Training Room (If theory sessions are conducted on your site).
- TR Master Drive Services is able to source vehicles at extra cost if required.
Unit Standard Covered
- This course is COMPETENCY based training only and NOT to Unit Standard.
- Maximum numbers for one instructor are normally six trainees.