Why do Telehandler Training with TR Master Drive Services?
To produce an operator who has a sound understanding of how to use a telehandler and who can demonstrate safe operating practices in its use in the workplace.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
To produce operators who are able to:
- Describe the hazards associated with operating a telehandler.
- Check and prepare telehandler and attachment before use.
- Safely operate telehandler.
- Carry out post-operational procedures.
Course Structure and Details
- The course takes approximately ½ day covering theory and practical training plus assessment.
- Course numbers are normally restricted to 6 trainees.
TR Master Drive Services telehandler courses are structured to cover:
- Unit Standard 23637 – (Operate a telehandler) - 20 credits.
Course Venue and Requirements
As there is a practical element involving the workplace this course is best delivered at the workplace.
Telehandler Licence Pre-requisites
- You must hold the Wheels endorsement (US 16701)
- if required we can also complete the W endorsement on the same day at an additional cost.
- This course is run for groups with a minimum of 2 trainees starting at $390 + GST per person ($449 including GST)
- As this course is normally tailored to company / organisation requirements please contact us for a quotation.