Why do Telehandler Training with TR Master Drive Services?
To produce an operator who has a sound understanding of how to use a telehandler and who can demonstrate safe operating practices in its use in the workplace.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
To produce operators who are able to:
- Describe the hazards associated with operating a telehandler.
- Check and prepare telehandler and attachment before use.
- Safely operate telehandler.
- Carry out post-operational procedures.
Course Structure and Details
- The course takes approximately ½ day covering theory and practical training plus assessment.
- Course numbers are normally restricted to 6 trainees.
TR Master Drive Services telehandler courses are structured to cover:
- Unit Standard 23637 – (Operate a telehandler) - 20 credits.
Course Venue and Requirements
As there is a practical element involving the workplace this course is best delivered at the workplace.