Safe Product Handlers Instructor In-House Trainer Course
Why do a Safe Product Handler In-House Trainer course with TR Master Drive Services?
- You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue
- To produce specialist in-house Safe Product Handler trainers who are capable of training drivers of vehicles transporting bulk hazardous goods to understand industry ‘best practice’ guides for the cartage of bulk fuel
- In-class theory course and assessments of approximately 4 hours
With the expiry of the Certified Handler Certificate our Safe Product Handlers course has been designed to cover the important points that drivers / operators of vehicles transporting bulk fuel (hazardous substances) need to know about their load. The course covers
- What is a hazardous substance
- Classification system
- General responsibilities
- Safety data sheets
- Emergency response procedures
- Products handling
- Hazardous Area
- Switch loading
- Fill boxes
- Approved filler information as required
Safe Product Handlers Instructor Course Pre-requisites
To complete this course you must be working for a fuel delivery company.
Safe Product Handler Instructor course
Individual price: $740 + $40 per person (plus GST)
Group rates available - max number 8