Prepare for, and Sling Regular Loads
Why do a Prepare for, and sling regular loads course with TR Master Drive Services?
- A theory and practical based course designed to allow people looking to obtain their Truck Loader Crane qualification.
- This course is a pre-requisite unit for unit standard 16617 Use a truck loader crane to lift and place regular loads.
- You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide venues or at you own site.
To produce operators who can;
- Identify on site hazards and apply controls.
- Understand and deliver lift plans.
- Select lifting equipment and prepare loads for lifting.
- Demonstrate knot tying for tag lines.
Course Structure & Duration
- Duration 6 - 8 hours.
- Made up of 3 hrs of theory and up to 5 hrs of practical experience slinging and preparing loads.
- Courses can be structured to meet company specific needs.
Equipment Requirements - Clients to supply:
- Certified lift equipment (slings/ chain slings/ shackles).
- Cones, barriers to secure training area.
- 2 different types of loads.
- Training room adequate for the size of the course.
- TR Master Drive Services is able to source vehicles at extra cost if required.
Unit Standard Covered
- Unit 30072 Prepare for and sling regular loads.
- Minimum of 2 maximum of 6 trainees to one instructor.