Practical Training Programmes:
Low Speed Manoeuvring Programme
Why do a Low Speed Manoeuvring Programme with TR Master Drive Services?
This programme is designed to reduce the number of single vehicle, low speed accidents thereby cutting repair costs and minimising vehicle downtime.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
The Low Speed Manoeuvring Programme aims to reduce the number of single vehicle low speed accidents that incur high repair costs.
The course duration is half a day. Theory elements covered first with at least two and a half hours of practical training.
Conducted at normal car park speeds participants learn:
- How to adjust vehicle controls to suit the driver.
- An understanding of vehicle dimensions and turning characteristics.
The Low Speed Manoeuvring Programme emphasises:
- Vehicle dimensions.
- Driver's seating position.
- Correct steering technique.
- Reversing and parallel parking.
- Path of travel when turning.
A large car parking area is an ideal venue. A large basement car park is suitable. The minimum area for four vehicles is approximately 30 metres by 80 metres.
Course Numbers & Vehicles
The programme is designed for groups with a minimum of two and maximum of six people, with at least four vehicles supplied by the client.