HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES: Approved Filler Course
Why do an Approved Filler course with TR Master Drive Services?
- You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue
- For operators of vehicles transporting bulk Hazardous Substances (gas under pressure) to comply with the HSAW (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017.
Course Structure and Duration
This course can be done either;
- In class theory usually combined with Safe Product Handler course, approx. 3 hours duration. Best suited for new operators to the industry. Practical observation assessment conducted by client representative approved by TRMDS to assess competency or
- On its own as an online distance learning package for the theory assessment. Practical observation assessment conducted by client representative approved by TRMDS to assess competency
The Approved Filler course covers the requirements laid out in the HSAW (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017 for Approved Fillers. Successful candidates will receive a Compliance Certificate for an Approved Filler issued in accordance with the regulations 6.23 and 15.66 of the HSAW (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017, along with a pocket card displaying the same information for ease of carrying.
Certification is required to be renewed every five (5) years to remain current and must be renewed prior to the current certificate expiring. Renewal can be done by an online package and in-house practical handling assessment.
Approved Filler - Full course in class combined with Safe Product Handler
- Individual price: $365 plus GST
- Group of or more: $335 plus GST
Approved Filler – online course – suitable new gas drivers
Individual price: $165 plus GST
Renewal - by itself online for previous qualified Approved Fillers. Gas drivers only
- Individual price: $165 plus GST
- Group of 8 or more: $155 plus GST