OSH forklift refresher course
Why do Forklift Training with TR Master Drive Services?
This course is designed to refresh the knowledge and skills of trained forklift operators to ensure that they are aware of the latest practices and can operate forklifts in a safe, efficient and legal manner.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
TR Master Drive Services Forklift courses aim to:
- Produce operators who can operate forklifts in a safe, efficient and legal manner, and
- Ensure that through having their operators formally trained, the Employer complies with WorkSafe NZ Health and Safety (OSH) requirements for the workplace and NZ Transport Agency requirements.
OSH Forklift Refresher Courses
- OSH Forklift Operator Certificates are valid for 3 years. A Forklift Operator should on or before the expiry of his/her certification attend an OSH Refresher course.
- A current forklift certificate (or within 3 months of expiry) must be presented on the day of the course
- TR Master Drive Services OSH Refresher courses are ½ day courses which include some theory followed by practical training and assessment.
- Refresher courses are normally limited to 10 trainees.
- No unit standards apply to Refresher courses.
Either at TR Master Drive Services premises or at your site if numbers are sufficient and your venue is suitable.
Scheduled Course Fees at TR Master Drive Services premises
$160 plus GST ($184 including GST) per person.
On-Site Course Fees
- If you would like pricing for us to provide training at your site please contact us.