Online learning with Operator Certificate (OSH) Refresher
Why do Forklift Training with TR Master Drive Services?
This online course is designed to provide an organisation’s forklift operators with flexible online training featuring instant enrolment and access, 24/7, 365 days of the year.
Enjoy the efficiencies of learning at your own pace in your own time with DT Driver Training's online forklift operator's certificate course.
Optional practical assessment (additional charge applies), or conduct practical induction and assessment using the supplied guide
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
Complete the theory components of the refresher forklift course in your own time when it suits you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Programme Structure and Duration
The forklift online learning programme allows trainees the flexibility to learn at your own pace in your own time. The course takes approximately 2-2.5 hours.
The Benefits of Flexible Online Learning are:
- Instant enrolment and usage 24/7, 365 days of the year.
- Consistent delivery for all staff.
- Flexibility - each person works at their own pace.
- Modules can be redone throughout the time period.
Course Structure and Duration
- Complete the eLearning modules applicable to your required course.
- Book in for an assessment and practical at one of our nationwide branches.
- Forklift Operator Certificates (OSH) are valid for 3 years. A forklift operator should on or before the expiry of his/her certification complete a refresher course.
- No unit standards apply to refresher courses.
Course Venue and Requirements
While the operator's certificate can be assessed internally following the supplied guide, theory and practical assessments can be carried out at one of our nationwide training facilities or your place of work, if required, subject to availability of an appropriate classroom, forklift and training area.
How to Book
Call us on 0800 637 000 and we'll set you up with your course licence(s), or click Enquire Now (below).
Forklift Online Learning Refresher Prerequisites
- You must have completed the online theory portion of the course before you can book an instructor-led assessment
What are the Course Fees?
- $77.39 plus GST ($89 including GST) per person (conduct the practical assessment internally following the guide)
- Optional $80 plus GST ($92 including GST) per person for a practical assessment by a Master Drive trainer (book separately once you have finished the theory)
What is Included in the Cost?
- All course and tuition fees.
- Use of a forklift if a practical assessment is chosen