Elevated Work Platforms (EWP) Refresher
Why do EWP Refresher Training with TR Master Drive Services?
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
To refresh the knowledge of a Unit Standard trained EWP operator to ensure they have a sound understanding of the operating principles of EWPs and who can demonstrate safe operating practices in a work environment.
Course Structure and Duration
Duration - 1/2 day
- Theory – approximately 1 hour.
- Practical – approximately 3 hours depending on course numbers (minimum of 2 - maximum of 6 trainees per course).
The course addresses the following:
- Objectives of operator training.
- Types of elevated platforms.
- Responsibilities of employers and operators.
- Safety features and mechanical details.
- Pre-operation checks.
- Using an elevated work platform.
- Practical assessment.
- Trainee must provide evidence of previous unit standards obtained
- US-23966 – Theory (mandatory)
- US-23960 – Scissor Lift and/or
- US-23961 – Truck Mounted
- US-23962 – Boom Lift
- US-23963 – Trailer Mounted
- US-23964 – Vertical Lift
Additional Unit Standards
*extra fees will apply for additional units
- As there is a practical element involving the workplace this course is best delivered at the workplace.