National Certificate in Goods Service (Heavy Vehicle Driver)
Why do a National Certificate in Goods Service (Heavy Vehicle Driver) with TR Master Drive Services?
- A practical and theory-based course designed to provide drivers with the latest knowledge and skills to enhance their driving performance.
- You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
To provide drivers with up-to-date and relevant knowledge and skills to enable them to fulfil their jobs in a professional, timely, lawful and productive manner, and at the same time formally recognise their achievements as assessed against the National Certificate in Goods Service (Heavy Vehicle Driver).
Course Venue / Resources
- In-class sessions can be conducted at either one of our nationwide branches or your premises.
- Suitable trucks, and loads (if required), are to be provided by the client.
- Three days of theory followed by consecutive days of practical training.
- Practical training and assessment is conducted “on job” where possible. If an “on job” assessment is not possible then the drive would be completed over a suitable set route.
- In-class days are by arrangement and do not have to be on consecutive days.
- Three days of theory in-class.
- Either ½ or 1 day of in-cab practical depending on job tasking.
- Additional time may be required to complete electives and / or re-assessments.
Course Details and Fees
- As courses are customised to client needs please contact us for more information.