E-Learning Driver Training Option for Light Vehicles
Why do an E-Learning Driver Training with TR Master Drive Services?
- This online course is designed to provide an organisation’s light vehicle drivers with flexible online training featuring instant enrolment and access, 24/7, 365 days of the year.
- To provide e-learning for training light vehicle drivers.
- To ensure consistent delivery of course content for all staff.
- To provide total flexibility allowing each person to work at their own pace.
Programme Structure and Duration
TR Master Drive Services offers a series of options that include e-learning for training light vehicle drivers. Our e-learning package is delivered in conjunction with SharpDrive.
The benefits of flexible e-learning training are:
- Instant enrolment and usage 24/7, 365 days of the year.
- Consistent delivery for all staff.
- Flexibility - each person works at their own pace.
- Modules can be redone throughout the time period.
- Introduction to E-Learning.
- Bags & belts.
- Eyes up driving.
- Mobile phones.
- Tyres & suspension.
- Speed control.
- Steering & corners.
- Road rage.
- Driver position.
- Loose objects.
- Drugs & alcohol.
- Electronic controls.
- Emergency stopping.
- Economy driving.
Each module is stand alone and you are tested as you go.
With a motor vehicle used for work considered to be a workplace, e-learning combined with practical driver assessment and coaching, will greatly assist employers meet their H & S responsibility.