Driver Refresher Programme
Why do a Driver Refresher Programme with TR Master Drive Services?
This course is designed to refresh and improve the knowledge of drivers in relation to their work and non-work related day-to-day driving to improve knowledge of road rules and increase safety.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
- To refresh the knowledge of drivers.
- To increase understanding of current road rules.
- To ensure that participants take away essential up-to-date information relating to driver safety.
The Driver Refresher Programme is a two-hour classroom based session with two components:
- The first is a road code test followed by a discussion of road rules.
- The second component deals with a topical driving issue. Examples are “Fatigue” or “Hazard Identification and Search Techniques”. Specific driving issues may be nominated by the client to meet identified training requirements.
- The programme is “short and sharp”. People are encouraged to interact with each other and with the instructor.
The Driver Refresher Programme is a two-hour classroom based session.
The Driver Refresher Programme is designed for groups of up to 20 people.